ACTION ALERT – Thank you for attending the Trump Is Not Above The Law rally at Bellingham City Hall on November 8th. There were approximately a thousand people in attendance with homemade signs, passion, and resolve to not let this administration’s actions continue to weaken or derail the Mueller investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 campaign and election.
If you did or didn’t attend the rally, here’s what you and your network can do:
TAKE ACTION to protect the Mueller investigation:
- Call your representatives in Congress
- Sen. Maria Cantwell: Contact (425) 303-0114 or 1-888-648-7328
- Sen. Patty Murray: Contact (425) 259-6515 or 1-866-481-9186
- 2nd District Rep. Rick Larsen: Contact (360) 733-4500 or 1-800-562-1385
- 1st District Rep. Suzan DelBene: Contact (360) 416-7879
Identify yourself as a constituent. Tell the staffer you talk to:
- Matthew Whitaker must recuse himself from overseeing the Mueller investigation
- Congress must launch investigations into Trump’s obstruction of justice—and Democrats should be publicly committing to do so when they take control of the House in January.
- Sign up with MoveOn.org to receive action alerts on breaking events
- Go to Indivisible Bellingham on Facebook for local actions
JOIN US! If you’d like to become part of Indivisible Bellingham, please sign up below and plan on coming to our next All Hands meeting November 19th).
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE for up-to-date actions, events, and news –
Go HERE and click the JOIN link.
Not on Facebook? Scroll to the bottom of this page and give us your contact info.
so you can receive occasional emails or texts about upcoming events and news.
You can easily unsubscribe, if desired.
Please visit our EVENTS page to view more information
about upcoming actions which you may want to join.
Indivisible Bellingham is a non-partisan group united by the principles of fairness, inclusion, tolerance, and a just society for all, through non-violent civic engagement, political involvement, and consistent pressure on elected officials.
What is the Indivisible Guide?
Indivisible was founded by a group of former Congressional staffers who, in the early Obama days watched how the Tea Party blocked President Obama’s agenda. Go to the national website for more information: https://www.indivisibleguide.com/
For News & Information, please fill out your contact information: